Fall Musings

Fall Musings

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter and Passover to my Jewish Friends!



As the following post was saved instead of published it will come with a preference now.  I hope you all had a relaxing Easter weekend with friends and family.  Mine was quiet but really nice.  I got some writing done which was good for me.  I rearranged my bedroom again.  The following post was written on Thursday, March 28th:

This Sunday is Easter!  It is rather early this year.  Something about the first Sunday after the first full moon after the Spring Equinox.  If you know much about moon phases and when the seasons change you know how to determine when Easter will fall.  I look at a calendar and let that tell me.

Tomorrow is Good Friday and in Canada it's a Stat!  So it's a day off.  Meaning besides the day off, a good meal with family, unless your family is nuts, like mine.  =P  I hope you all have a great day and weekend and get lots done!  It is a time to spend with family and friends.  Hunting eggs and enjoying being with children.  They are the joys of life.  Being blessed by God and what he does in our lives.  Remember that if it wasn't for Jesus and what he did for us Easter would have no true meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+