Fall Musings

Fall Musings

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Quo Luscious Lashes Mascara in Sapphire - Bamboo review


QUO - Bamboo Collection, 
Luscious Lashes Mascara in Sapphire, 8.5 g
Made in Italy


  
Achieve thick, long and luscious lashes with a brush that 
separates and coats lashes. 


I was in need of a new mascara since my normal Clinique High Impact Mascara in black had started to get flaky and clumpy.  I was at Shoppers and as always I was looking in the clearance area and found this cool looking Quo mascara and it was in sapphire.  I am always on the look out for a new blue mascara.


My review:  The colour is very pretty.  It is a lighter blue than a lot of blue mascaras.  It shows up nicely.  I have dark brown eyes and this lighter shade of blue does not make them pop like most blue mascaras so.  The mascara formula is nice.  It is creamy and applies nicely.  It has a severe smell to it that I do not like.  Due to the light shade and smell I will not repurchase this mascara in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+