Fall Musings

Fall Musings

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Announcing The Coming of Lila Daley's Musings On Etsy.com!

G'Day!

For the past few months I have been playing around with making different types of jewelry.  I have slowly been purchasing supplies and putting things together.  I plan to open up my own Etsy shop in the next couple of weeks.  It is called LilaDaleysMusings of course.  Makes finding me easier on the wide world web.  I like to keep things simple and the same everywhere.  I hope to see you all there for my grand opening.  I will post on my blog when I open.  I will also preview some items before I open up shop.

I hope to make various kinds of items but right now I am just starting off with beaded jewelry.  I am learning and want to share my new creativity with others.  Up until last year I was only creative with words, I had no clue I could be creative with my hands.  Now I am starting to be able to look at things and see how they fit together and whatever else is need to make them complete.

This is the small area I am starting off with.  I have more items in other containers in the room besides the ones on the desk.  I have good light plus the table light which is very bright.  The bigger desk I have is used for my writing and blogging plus all my other financial things I take care of.

I am very much looking forward to this new opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+