Fall Musings

Fall Musings

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Euro Bangles - Seller on Tophatter: TSM Review


I have now got over 400 euro beads and you can only interchange them so many times.  I give them to my mom and friends as well.  I bought these bangles so I can design some bracelets and try and sell them on Top Hatter.  

"Item Description: These silver bangles are perfect for your euro bead creations.  Quantity:  4"

I received my 4 euro bangles.  They are perfect for me.  They are for smaller wrists and when you put the beads on they fit!  I have such a time finding bracelets and bangles that fit me.  I have tiny wrists that are child's size.  

I think these may be silver plated as I do not see 925 stamped anywhere on them to show they are sterling silver.  That is disappointing as it was not stated in the item description.  I do not feel that I would purchase from this seller again:  TSM, named Tiffany.

They are super shiny but being plated I don't know how long they will stay shiny.

If you are selling silver plated items they are supposed to be described as such per the TOS of Tophatter.

Overall Impression:  Quick shipping but misrepresented item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+