Fall Musings

Fall Musings

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Very Black Mascara Olympic Edition Review

Covergirl's Lash Blast mascara in all varieties has been overly hyped since their inception .  The good thing is that all variations of Lash Blast have been excellent and live up to all the hype.  I purchased this time around an economy pack of 2 - Lash Blast Volume in Very Black.  This is probably my 7th tube of this particular mascara.  The tubes are white instead of orange due to them being a part of Proctor & Gamble's Limited Edition Olympic Line.  I find the white tubes very nice as I am not a big orange lover.  Plus they stick out in my makeup bag as most of my other mascara tubes are black or dark colours.

This mascara promises "mega volume" and boy does it deliver.

The brush has nice varied lengths made of orange plastic spikes.  The brush is smaller at the tip to get to your inner eye area and get those smaller lashes more easily.  The rest of the brush is nicely distributed to get each and every lash you have, whether on your upper or lower lash line.  The brush makes getting the lashes easy and quick.  You can put on multiple coats of clump, flake free mascara fast.  The application is very even.

I will definately be purchasing more tubes of CoverGirl's Lash Blast's Mascaras.  I love it in Very Black.  Very Black makes my eyes pop out when I put on a nice application of it.  This mascara adds volume and fullness to your eyes.  I have a few short lashes on the bottom and when you apply this mascara you cannot tell which ones are the short ones.  It resists smudging and flaking.

I prefer CG's Lash Blast mascaras to any high end mascara.  The only other mascara I find to be equal to this one is the Clinique High Impact Mascara Deluxe GWP size, NOT the regular size tube.

I toss out my daily used mascaras every 3 months from opening.  This keeps away bacteria and from them drying out and flaking.  When they dry out and flake the mascara doesn't really do it's job anymore.  Be sure to replace your mascara often.  Healthy eyes is much better than saving $ 10.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+