Fall Musings

Fall Musings

Monday, January 14, 2013

Cocoa Pink's Whipped Topping Soap in Banana Coconut Cloud Pie..mmmmmm delicious


A few months ago a friend of mine had given me three brand new unopened CocoaPink Whipped Topping Soaps.  I put them away in one of my bath and body bins and waited to let them cure a bit more so that the scents and products were right.  Within my bin I had forgotten about these delicious smelling jars of soap.  When I go through my bins of bath, body and beauty items, there is so much that lately when I switch out my scents I find the ones I want and stop looking.  Things seem to be getting overlooked.  Plus I've been trying to use up things to make space for things I love, I have a bunch of scents I don't really like or even care for.  I found my CP Whipped Topping Soaps and decided to do a review on the Banana Coconut Cloud Pie one. as I haven't tried the other scents yet.

CP's Description of Scent:
Banana Coconut Cloud Pie - Harajuku Bananas, Coconut Cream Pie, Coconut Milk, Marshmallow Sugar, Vanilla Pudding, and crushed Vanilla Wafers for the crust.

My Take after the first usage:
I find it VERY sweet.  I love this scent as I am a huge coconut lover.  I find the banana scent to be very underwhelming.  I am not sure if that is good or bad.  There is a hint of banana to it which seems to balance out the sweet marshmallow sugar scent in it.  When I sniff I am able to pin point each scent point listed above.  I love the hint of vanilla wafers at the end.  

My Second Take:
I have now used this whipped soap a few more times and can now definitely smell the banana note.  I love this scent even more now.  It is very well balanced with none of the notes being overwhelming.  I love the banana and coconut scents together.  It just smells so delicious.  I would purchase this scent in a perfume and scrub.  I love using this soap because it fills my shower up with a yummy scent and it lingers good on the skin.

Whipped Soap Topping Review: The soap part of the product is very creamy.  With glycerin being the first ingredient it has lots of moisturizing properties to it.  It is a fluffy whipped soap with some denseness to it.  It lathers really well.  It does everything I love a soap to do: lather, smell delicious, moisturize and of course clean the skin.  Plus it leaves a lingering scent on the skin.  I would definitely repurchase CP's whipped soaps again and in Banana Coconut Cloud Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+